31 December, 2014
This year, I…
– regained it.
– amassed an embarrassing collection of glittery K-pop CDs.
– went on an epic Cookie Safari.
– added videography to my repertoire of skills.
– started learning Wing Chun – something I wish I’d done 20 years ago.
– dropped 18kg (that’s 39lb to those of you still using Imperial figures).
– maintained a healthy level of cynicism towards the videogames industry.
– failed to take one photo a day. Yep, that happened. There were several large distractions and I’ll admit that the idea of an incomplete project is driving me a little crazy, but I also know that’s just the INTJ in me talking. From tomorrow I’ll be hitting the reset switch and starting anew with Year Five of this project.
See you next year, I guess…